Mission, Vision & Principles
Hand Surgeons Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky, Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky and the staff of HandSport Surgery Institute are committed to providing excellence in patient care, integrity in diagnosis, innovation in treatment and surgical options, and compassionate counsel in a safe environment that fosters open dialogue, collaboration, and efficient solutions for each individual patient.
The vision of HandSport Surgery Institute is to be the premier practice in hand and upper extremity surgery and the treatment of sports injuries, the most trusted patient educator in the field of preventative medicine, and the leader in patient care.
- Quality – HandSport Surgery Institute aims to surpass our patients’ expectations of excellence in our level of care and in all that we do.
- Professionalism – We aim to maintain the highest level of professional and personal integrity in our treatment of patients and each other.
- Innovation – HandSport Surgery Institute values original thinking. In research, patient care and education, we utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic and educational tools to give patients the opportunity and knowledge to choose from among the world’s newest and most advanced treatments and procedures.
- Knowledge – Education is the foundation of our practice. In addition to continuously educating our staff and providing our patients with the information they need to understand their condition, we also help teach other doctors and surgeons by sharing our knowledge and expertise within the hand surgery and orthopaedic community.
- Philanthropy – We desire to benefit humanity and contribute to the society that surrounds us by raising funds for orthopaedic research laboratories and by donating our resources to support higher education.
- Compassion– As a patient at HandSport Surgery Institute, you come first. Our friendly environment is set up to foster open communication and develop solutions that best fit each particular patient.
- Security – HandSport Surgery Institute strives to hold our clinical treatments and our physical environment to the highest standards of safety for the benefit of both our patients and staff.
- Thoughtfulness – We respect our patients as individuals and maintain an environment of consideration for the diversity of preferences and traditions we encounter. At all times, patient privacy and confidentiality are protected.
- Collaboration – As a team, we provide our patients with a cohesive treatment plan based on the latest state-of-the-art medical information and consultations with other medical specialists, such as physicians, therapists and trainers. Our patients’ priorities are taken into consideration when making recommendations and designing a treatment plan.
- Efficacy – Our goal is to arrive at the most effective solution for your condition in a cost-efficient way that maintains the highest quality of care and considers the value of your time.