Let seasoned Hand Surgeon Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky help you today with your chronic hand pain or recently injured hand. With special expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of hand disorders, he will direct your rapid rehabilitation with or without the need for hand surgery.
With more than twenty-five years of high-level practice, Dr. Pruzansky is one of New York City’s leading hand surgeons as recognized by US News and World Report Best Doctors, New York magazine and Castle Connolly. Dr. Pruzansky specializes in hand surgery, micro surgery, sports injuries and minimally invasive surgical techniques that get you back in the game faster. He performs his surgical cases at Lennox Hill Hospital, or Mount Sinai Hospital, two of the best hospitals in the area, known for their excellence in patient care.
Why Choose Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky as Your Hand Surgeon?
- Unparalleled skills and insight
- Top 1.9% (October, 2020) of U.S. Hand Surgeons
- Board Certified in Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, and Orthopedic Surgery
- Same-day access to offices for urgent consultations
- A proven record with strong outcomes in the treatment of complex hand, wrist and elbow disorders
- Prudent application of the latest research and state of the art technology
- Compassion, honesty, integrity and clarity are our mission
- More than 25 years experience in the nonsurgical and surgical treatment of hand, wrist, and elbow injuries and conditions.
- Leader of a substantial team of knowledgeable, available office professionals
- Welcoming, well-appointed office environment with easy access to public transportation
- Efficient registration and check out
- Digital x-rays, records, and an encyclopedic educational website
- World class surgeon, himself, provides the surgical and postoperative care and rehabilitation instructions
As a Hand Surgeon, Dr. Pruzansky uses his experience and a comprehensive knowledge of your body’s biomechanical linkages to diagnose the root causes of your hand problem. Using a “kinetic-chain” approach that reveals underlying–and often overlooked–issues coming from other parts of your musculoskeletal system. All of the intrinsic and extrinsic contributions to the hand disorder are identified and addressed.
Get in Touch with Hand Surgeon Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky Today!
If you are ready to have your chronic hand pain addressed or are in need of immediate attention due to a recent hand injury, please call our Concierge Service at (212) 249-8700 or email us at email@example.com. For more information about Dr. Pruzansky, please read his full professional bio.