Hand Doctors in New York City
Let seasoned Hand Surgeons Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky and Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky help you today with your chronic hand pain or recently injured hand. Dr. Mark Pruzansky is a pioneer in the field of Hand Surgery, Wrist Surgery and >Elbow Surgery, and Dr. Jason Pruzansky is an expert hand and upper extremity surgeon noted for his work in traumatology, reconstructive and microsurgery.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, HandSport Surgery Institute is home to some of the country’s leading hand doctors, noted for their expertise in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Minimally Invasive Surgery provides patients with a quicker, less painful recuperation than with conventional surgeries.
Dr. Mark Pruzansky has been Awarded Three Board Certifications – Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery, and is one of very few elite hand doctors in the U.S. and the world (1.9%, October, 2020) who have earned all of these distinctions.
Dr. Jason Pruzansky specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow. His expertise extends to integrating digital technology and orthopedic outcome measures to optimize non-surgical and surgical treatment regimens.
Why Choose Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky and Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky as Your NYC Hand Doctors?
- >Unparalleled skills and insight
- Top 1.9% (October, 2020) of U.S. Hand Surgeons
- Board Certified in Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, and Orthopedic Surgery
- Evidenced based medicine for best practices
- Same-day access to offices for urgent consultations
- A proven record with strong outcomes in the treatment of complex hand, wrist and elbow disorders
- Prudent application of the latest research and state of the art technology
- Compassion, honesty, integrity and clarity are our mission
- More than 25 years experience in the nonsurgical and surgical treatment of hand, wrist, and elbow injuries and conditions.
- Leader of a substantial team of knowledgeable, available office professionals
- Welcoming, well-appointed office environment with easy access to public transportation
- Efficient registration and check out
- Digital x-rays, records, and an encyclopedic educational website
- World-class surgeons provide the surgical and postoperative care and rehabilitation instructions themselves
Get in Touch with NYC Hand Doctors Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky and Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky Today!
If you are ready to have your hand pain addressed or are suffering from a recent hand injury, please call our Concierge Service at (212) 249-8700 or email us at email@example.com. For more information about Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky, please read his full professional bio. For more information about Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky please read his full professional bio.