Let Hand Doctor Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky help you today with your recent hand injury or chronic hand pain. With special expertise in Hand Surgery, Wrist Surgery, and Elbow Surgery, he will personally guide your recovery with or without the need for surgical treatment.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, HandSport Surgery Institute is home to some of the country’s leading hand doctors, noted for their expertise in Minimally Invasive Surgery, providing patients with a quicker, less painful recovery.
Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky is an accomplished hand doctor recognized by SuperDoctors as a New York Rising Star. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow. He uses minimally invasive techniques, microsurgery, and arthroscopy to accelerate your rehabilitation and get you back in your game.
Why Choose Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky as Your NYC Hand Doctor?
- Unparalleled skills and insight
- Fellowship trained in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Wrist surgeon, himself, provides non-surgical, surgical, and post-operative care and instructions.
- Published research in numerous journals and as a national presenter
- Evidenced based medicine for best practices
- Same-day access to offices for urgent consultations
- Prudent application of the latest research and state of the art technology
- Compassion, honesty, integrity and clarity are our mission
- Welcoming, well-appointed office environment with easy access to public transportation
- Efficient registration and check out
- Digital x-rays, records, and an encyclopedic educational website
- Hand surgeon, himself, provides the surgical and postoperative care and rehabilitation instructions